Govitec has assembled the skilled staff, cutting-edge equipment and technology to perform preservation conversions and cataloging for libraries and museums.
These unique skill sets position Govitec as an essential partner for the digital conversion of your collection of data, micro film, newspapers, magazines, books and other media.
GOVITEC converts your media into searchable indexed digital documents that can be accessed through your internal network, digital media or on the web; or use our branded online repository.
Why Choose GOVITEC?
GOVITEC has extensive experience with both large and small conversion projects and offers:
- Superior Quality Control Standards
- 15+ Years of Expertise
- The Latest Scanners and Technology
- Experienced Project Managers
- Online Image & Document Hosting
- Image Compression and Optimization capabilities
- High Resolution Archival Scanning
- OCR Processing
- PDF Conversion
- Metadata Creation & Extraction
- Compression and Optimization
- Numerous conversion formats such as PDF, JPG, JPG2000, XML, HTML, proprietary formats, etc
- OCR Specialists
We possess a farm of OCR conversion servers providing around the clock PDF-image searchable text conversions.
Custom in-house applications perform specialized tasks such as enhancing, splitting, cropping, merging, bookmarking, stamping, watermarking, securing, and web based optimizing the deliverable PDF files.
We are delighted to demonstrate our expertise by scanning free-of-charge your samples. We will help your company carrying out multiple tests to establish the best proof-of-concept before starting your project. Free sample test images are sent to you via secure FTP, password protected or encrypted email attachment. Inquire about our free "proof-of-concept" for you to sign off before we go live on your project or email us.